Local and Regional Resources
- Pride Center at UW-La Crosse
- Women's, Gender, and Sexuality Studies Department at the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse provides educational opportunities throughout the area.
- Now that Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell has been repealed, Vet Centers are acknowledging the LGBT Veteran population. We acknowledge the diversity of our Veteran population and profoundly value the strength and unique character this diversity has contributed to our great Nation. The La Crosse Vet Center Readjustment Counseling Service at 20 Copeland Avenue, 608-782-4403, offers free counseling. Read their brochure.
- Coulee Progressives
- Gay/Lesbian Community Services of Southeast Minnesota
- Great Rivers 211 provides a wealth of resources for those looking for area lgbt agencies and contacts. The service may be accessed on line or by telephone.
- Gundersen-Lutheran's medical library also provides online acces to health and related resources.
- Wisconsin Rainbow Families
- Fair Wisconsin
- OutFront of Minnesota
Publications and LGBT Websites
- Rainbow Rumpus a magazine for kids with LGBT parents.
- Our Lives: Madison's LGBT Magazine.
- Lavendar: Minnesota's GLBT magazine
- AfterEllen News, Reviews & Commentary on Lesbian and Bisexual women in Entertainment and the Media
- AfterElton News, Reviews & Commentary on Lesbian and Bisexual men in Entertainment and the Media
- National Gay and Lesbian Task Force
- Human RightsCampaign
- Family Equality Council
- Stonewall Society
- The Lambda 10 Project
- National Consortium of Directors of LGBT Resources in Higher Education
- The National Association of LGBT Community Centers
Help With Legal Issues
- The Wisconsin Department of Health and Family Services provides three advance directive forms. The three forms are: Declaration to Physicians (Wisconsin Living Will), Power of Attorney for Health Care, Power of Attorney for Finance and Property.
- From the HRC: Housing for LGBT People: What You Need to Know About Property Ownership and Discrimination
Hate Response Resources
Become a Member
- Staff the Center.
- Do routine office work.
- Help at Center events.
Give a Gift
- Give a gift to honor someone.
- Give a gift to our library.
- Respond to our Wish List.